We are seeking up to 4 trustees to help us with management, fundraising and marketing!
If you are committed to our mission of improving disadvantaged people’s lives through education and have a lot of enthusiasm about contributing to the fundraising efforts, development and management of our charity, then this position is for YOU!
What are we looking for?
We are particularly looking for candidates with:
- The fundraising or income generation skills, ideas or contacts that will provide us with the financial means necessary to sustain our long-term growth;
- Or the accountancy skills to help us manage our finances and ensure that we are accountable, transparent and professional;
- Or the marketing and communication skills that will help us present and sell our work and vision better.
What’s in it for the volunteer?
We are a welcoming, dedicated and fast-growing team that is making a very positive difference to the lives of disadvantaged people in the UK through education, leadership development and social engagement. Working with us is a uniquely rewarding experience, filled with exciting challenges, innovative thinking and laughter.
We will offer you:
- A values-led culture that will enable you to thrive as a Trustee;
- Many opportunities for growth and development;
- Flexible and remote working – you will be in total control of when and how you work as a Trustee.