We are delighted to let you know that we are now recruiting the next 10 participants for Cohort 2 of our Lead4Hope programme, and we are currently accepting applications.
If you are:
– Passionate about restoring hope to your community after the devastation of Covid-19
– From an ethnic minority or disadvantaged community in the UK
– Eager to take the lead in bringing hope and positive change to your community
Lead4Hope is for you!
The Lead4Hope programme offers you:
– Free training and support to realise your leadership goals over 6 months
– Personalised one-to-one coaching and a lifelong network of support after your 6-month participation.
Age and time requirements:
– Aged 18 onwards – no upper age limit
– Only 1 hour per month
To apply to join the programme, send a short CV and a short statement outlining (a) your leadership goals and challenges and (b) your disadvantage (we are particularly interested in people with lived experiences of poverty, mental health or discrimination) to email@example.com
You may access the impact assessment report of our Lead4Hope Cohort 1 programme here (https://pcap.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Impact-Assessment-Report-Lead4Hope-Programme-Cohort-1.pdf )